Friday, November 26, 2010

Extra Credit Blog

RTF 305 Extra Credit Blog
·         Before I began this course I had never used any type of blog or blogging website before in any class or personal time.
·         Some positive aspects of using the blogs in this course was that while doing the blog assignment I was able to further understand what the topic was. Or if there was a term that I didn’t fully understand I was able to apply it to a situation and use it in my blog to further understand the topic. Give it a real life example.
·         I did not come across any technical difficulties when doing my blogs. I found the site very user friendly and easy to figure out. Although I did at times as difficulty with some of the topics that were assigned. For example somewhere very minuscule and therefore difficult to really get a detailed fully idea written into the blog. It took a lot of creativity to put some of these together and information from several sources.
·         I overcame some of my difficulties by reviewing several sources not just the ones that were assigned to our class such as the text book, orange packet, and power points. I also tried to be creative in my blogs and think outside the box to answer the blog assignments.
·         I found the most interesting blogs to be the ones where we were able to add some of our own personality to it and what we liked. Such as when we got to pick a sitcom to show a definition. Or when we were able to pick our own movie and use it to show examples of long shot etc.
·         I would suggest further use of the blogs in not only this course but all courses in general. It was a great tool that really did help me understand and study for this course.
·         I would suggest to further improve the blogging experience make more of the assignments were people can talk about what they like and show examples of that in whatever they are assigned to talk about for example like when we were able to pick a movie we liked and tell how it had long shot medium and close up. Because let’s face it people like to talk about themselves and I think that more people to do the blogs and put more interest in them if they got to talk about something they liked. For example themselves.

·         Yes, you may use this in anything you would like.
Taylor Winberry

No comments:

Post a Comment